Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Review: The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz

( The Original Sinners #4 )

blurb:

The final book in The Original Sinners Series - The Red Years.

There's punishment-and then there's vengeance.

Nora Sutherlin is being held, bound and naked. Under different circumstances, she would enjoy the situation immensely, but her captor isn't interested in play. Or pity.

As the reality of her impending peril unfolds, Nora becomes Scheherazade, buying each hour of her life with stories-sensual tales of Søren, Kingsley and Wesley, each of whom has tempted and tested and tortured her in his own way. This, Nora realizes, is her life: nothing so simple, so vanilla, as a mere love triangle for her. It's a knot in a silken cord, a tangled mass of longings of the body and the heart and the mind. And it may unravel at any moment.

But in Nora's world, no one is ever truly powerless-a cadre of her friends, protectors and lovers stands ready to do anything to save her, even when the only certainty seems to be sacrifice and heartbreak....

~*~*~*~*~*~





Have you ever loved someone so much, that you could die for him, her?

And have you ever loved someone so badly that you could live for them? 
Fight for that love?

I can proudly say that I did, and still do! We fight everyday.

That's why this book felt so close to my heart, I was bawling my eyes out every 15 pages or so.

This was beautiful! The love in this book is BEAUTIFUL! And it's more then that - it's amazing, bewildering both breathtaking and thrilling! 
I'd like to believe that love like this exist not only in novels, I'd like to believe that I have it, too.

'The Mistress' left me feeling... 
I just keep feeling! Something.. EVERYTHING!

I went through so much with this read. I was furious and angry, I was sad and happy, I was crying and I was laughing! But the joy I felt in the end overpowered everything else!

This was a story of people who have lost and found one another, who've left an imprint deep inside of me. 
I always cherish the most those books, that made me feel the strongest emotions and deepest feelings. 'Cause I know that I'll always find friends in them, whenever I need it.

Nora Sutherlin will tell you a story, and You will listen. And if you do, you'll find the biggest joy in life, in the world!
Do you know what's that?

It's Love...


Peace, 
Mistress A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...