Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

REVIEW: Twisted (Tangled #2) by Emma Chase

About this book:
There are two kinds of people in the world. The ones who look first, and the ones who leap. I’ve always been more of a looker. Cautious. A planner. That changed after I met Drew Evans. He was so persistent. So sure of himself – and of me.

But not all love stories end happily ever after. Did you think Drew and I were going to ride off into the sunset? Join the club. Now I have to make a choice, the most important of my life. Drew already made his –in fact, he tried to decide for the both of us. But you know that’s just not my style. So I came back to Greenville. Alone. Well, sort of alone....

What I've come to realize is that old habits die hard and sometimes you have to go back to where you began, before you can move ahead.



3 Stars.

Welp, sadly the only think I can say is that I’m a bit disappointed. As much as I loved the first book in the series, I just cannot say the same about this one. I actually read this a year ago but was too busy and too discouraged to write a full review. Also I’m not a fan of smashing someone else’s work. However, I found my notes on this book and thought why the hell not. I should at least explain why I gave 3 stars, right?

So I won’t be spoiling you and I won’t be telling you what exactly happened that got me triggered but I’ll just say what was bothering me the most in general. Assuming! The making of ass out of you and me! And that is exactly what it is.

I’m actually so tired of this ‘plot twist’. It’s in almost every book and it’s always the same and the reactions are always the same and the emotions that it brings forth are always the same. It’s just tiring and makes me eye-roll and face-palm so much, I have bruises now.
Now I shall stop my rant and just say that I didn’t particularly enjoy the direction author took this book to. I felt great potential in this story at first and it ended just like every other mediocre story and that was really disappointing because I LOV-LOV-LOOOVED the first one.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, I hope YOU loved it!

P.S. I still think once should still read the first book in the series Tangled.


Peace, A.

More about this author




1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...